C72WFA Petzl Volt LT Wind Harness
- It has wear protectors on the waistbelt and under the dorsal point to prevent strap wear when moving about inside the wind turbine tower
- Rapid donning thanks to the EASYFIT design:
- a vest ensures the harness keeps its shape
- FAST automatic buckles on the waistbelt and leg loops allow the harness to be very easily donned, with both feet on the ground. These buckles retain their adjustment settings between donning.
- Comfortable throughout the workday:
- anatomical design is close-fitting while giving optimal freedom of movement
- lightweight, breathable construction
- wide, semi-rigid waistbelt for excellent support
- leg loop foam position can be adjusted for perfect positioning
- side slots allow a seat to be installed for greater comfort in prolonged suspension
- Easy to use:
- waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- side attachment points can be folded down to prevent them snagging accidentally when not in use
- stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each shoulder strap. In case of a fall, this system releases the MGO connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed.
- fall indicators on the sternal and dorsal attachment points. If a fall indicator is visible after a fall, the harness must be retired.
- equipment loops, slots for CARITOOL tool holder and TOOLBAG tool pouch allow easy organization of work tools
- Dorsal attachment point: for attaching a fall arrest system
- Sternal attachment point: for attaching a fall arrest system
- Rear waistbelt attachment point: for attaching a restraint lanyard
- Side attachment points: for attaching a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.11, CE EN 361, CE EN 358
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel