NEW Spec Pak Intrinsically Safe (Non-Sparking) Spreader Bar was designed confined space operations when extended hand times orf a patient is anticipated. Spreader Bar is connected to chest D-rings on Spec Pak. Spreader Bar is attached to a 2:1 Pick off the strap of the suspension system to allow for semi-sitting and semi-vertical (80 degrees) positioning of the patient. This system of lifting is useful when longer suspension times are anticipated, reducing the chances of development of suspension syndrome. Head Strap allows is easily adjustable with the use of 6kN rated quick-adjust buckle to adjust suspended patient angle from 45-80 degrees. Lifting bridle has full strength 22.2 kN rating. All carabiner and connectors are included. All hardware in the system is made from Aluminum or Stainless Steel components to reduce any chance of sparking. SWL/WLL 2.3kN. MBS 23 kN.
Complete Bridle Kit Includes:
- Spreader Bar w/swivel and carabiner connectors
- 2:1 Pick off Strap (18-36" adjustable)
- Leg Support Section w /Yates-1393 ANSI auto-lock carabiner.
- Head adjuster strap to adjust patient suspension angle.
- Yates 1397 ANSI three Stage auto-locking carabiner to connect the spreader bar to the suspension system.
|Made in the USA
|5,000 lbf. (22kN)