All black version of the Fall Safe Harness, designed for the stage rigging industry where workers are put in a position where they need to be of low visibility. Works well for tactical applications where a dorsal attachment is needed. Custom made webbing offers a lightweight, durable harness. Webbing is treated to increase abrasion resistance while reducing flammability. "Stab-Lock" quick connect leg buckles for easy doningComes equipped with sub pelvic strap. Sternal attachment can be connected with delta link (provided) for use in work positioning, ladder climbing, emergency descent control, and self-rescue applications.
• One size, fully adjustable.
• Optional leg pads available (item 413)
• Optional shoulder pads available (item 411)
• UL classified to meet NFPA 1983/2017 edition standards
• UL Classified ANSI/OSHA Z359.11-2014
|Origin||Made in USA|
|Weight||2 lb. 14 oz.|