Kevlar Tower/Ladder Lanyard is designed for high heat environments. Lanyard is sewn entirely of heat resistant Kevlar webbing and thread. The shock absorber portion of the lanyard is covered with CarbonX material for added protection. Allows the firefighter to attach themself to a bucket or ladder while allowing enough length for mobility. The overall length is 6 feet. Ideal for roof ventilation and window rescue situations. Easy to operate double locking snap hooks are located at each end of the strap. The extra-large hook will open to 2.5 inches to accommodate any ladder rung. The small hook is designed to be attached to the user's harness dorsal or sternal D ring.
• Strength 5000 lbf. (22.2kN). Maximum user weight at 12 ft free fall potential is 310 lbs.
• Maximum free fall distance allowed 12 ft. Full activation of lanyard extended absorber an additional 60 inches. If the lanyard is used in a manor that limits free fall distance to 6 ft. the maximum user weight can be increased to 420 lbs.
• New snap hooks located on shock absorber and legs meet 3600 lbf. (15kN) side load gate strength requirements of ANSI Z359.12-2009 standard. Large 2 1/2" opening ladder snap hook is forged from Aluminum. Small snap hook located on shock pack and has a gate opening of 3/4" and is forged from steel.
• Meets ANSI/ASSE Z359.12-2009 and ANSI/ASSE Z359.13-2009 standards
• Meets OSHA/ANSI Z359.1 standards
• Maximum free fall distance allowed 12 feet. Full activation of lanyard extended absorber an additional 60 inches.
• Large aluminum or steel ladder hooks meet 3600
lbf. (15kN) side load gate strength requirements
of ANSI Z359.12-2009 standard.
• UL Certified to meet ANSI/ASSE Z359.12-2009 and ANSI/ASSE Z359.13-2009 standards
|Origin||Made in the USA|
|Strength||5,000 lbf. (22kN)|