Designed using the first all-black, nonreflective, oxide plated quick-release shackle made of stainless steel by Ronstan. Release mechanism has a unique pinned swivel to allow easier release at various release tab pull angles. The extra heavy-duty snap shackle has large diameter plunger which allows for much easier release while under full 300 lb load. Snap shackle has a WML of 4410 Lbs and an MBS of 8820 lbs. This is twice the over twice the strength of the shackle used in the standard 563 lanyards. Quick-release shackle uses velcro to secure the release tab in place to lessen the chance of inadvertent release. Built with NEW Custom made 5000lb. mil-spec 5625 tubular webbing weave pattern but wider( 1 1/8" width). New webbing has better cut resistance than standard 1" mil-spec 5625 tubular webbing. Lanyard rated strength 4275 lbf. (19kN). Made in the USA.
• Available in terra and black webbing, Shackle black oxide coated.
• Length retracted 21 inches
• Length fully extended 32 inches
• Length extended with carabiner 36 inches
• Grade 15-5PH investment cast stainless steel body and hasp which is Black Oxide non-reflective coated.
• Grade 316 stainless steel plunger swivel pin and spring
|Available Colors||Black, Terra|
|Length Extended||32 Inches|
|Origin||Made in the USA|