The Enforcer is a compact aluminum load cell that measures force up to 20 kN. Minimum breaking strength 40 kN. Utilizing two sampling modes, the Enforcer is able to monitor systems, and log drop testing in high resolution. Unique features like Bluetooth connectivity and swivel attachment points separate the Enforcer into a class of its own.
- Lightweight aluminum construction.
- Compact & portable design facilitates “in-line” use in rigging systems.
- Swivel attachment points diminish potentially dangerous torsional and off-axis forces.
- Features two sampling modes: “Slow” for monitoring and “Fast” for drop testing.
- Monitor forces wirelessly on your iPhone with built-in Bluetooth connectivity.
- Record and download graphs of 4-second dynamic events (Enforcer app required. Sold separately $29.00 USD)
- Records maximum force.
- Measures force in kg, lbf and kN.
- Comes complete with storage case ($50 value)
Max Reading: 20kN
Length: 8.0" (203mm)
Width: 2.1” (53mm)
Weight: 14 oz (397 gm) w/batterie
Certification: Pending CE