Yates and Pensafe have developed an offset aluminum oval carabiner. It is the first aluminum oval that will be certified to NFPA 1983 "T", ANSI/ASSE Z359.12 -2019 and CSA Z259.12 to become commercially available.
Triple-stage (locksafe) opening, the standard colors will be a grey back
with either a green barrel.
The offset gate will open on an angle so it is not in line with the back, allowing a smaller hook with a bigger opening.
· 1397 Triple-stage (locksafe) Oval Carabiner
· Drop Forged Aluminum
· 100% proof loaded to 3,600 lbs (16kN)
· Min tensile strength 6750 lbs (30kN)
· Min gate strength 3,600 lbs (16kN)
· Min side load strength 3,600 lbs (16kN)
· Minor axis strength 3,600 lbs (16kN)
· Gate marked:
CSA Z259.12, ANSI/ASSE Z359.12-2019 & 16KN Gate”
· NFPA 1983 "T", ANSI/ASSE Z359.12-2019
· CSA Z259.12-16
· Weight: 3.6oz (102gm)
|Available Colors||Grey w/Green Gate|
|Carabiner Strength||6730 lbf. (30kN)|
|Gate Opening||0.83 inch|