NEW Adjustable positioning lanyard with BlueWater ArmorTech™ Rope
Lanyard and ISC RAD Adjuster. Lanyard is made from 11.5mm BlueWater
ArmorTech™ Rope for increased durability over sharp edges. The outer
sheath of ArmorTech™ rope is 100% Technora™ which is extremely fire
resistant with a melting point over 900 degrees. The New rope adjusting
machanism from ISC in Wales is the RAD. The RAD certified to ANSI
Z359.3-2017 "Safety Requirements for Lanrards and Positioning Lanyards".
RAD Color red.
• RAD 8 ft. is made with 3 meter Technora Rope Lanyard allowing for a full 8 ft. of adjustment. Strength 3600 lbf. (16kN) Tested in position of use in single leg attahment configuration.
• NEW RAD with 2.3 meter Technora Rope Lanyard allows for a full 6 ft. of adjustment. Strength 3600 lbf. (16kN) Tested in position of use in single leg attachment configuration. (This lanyard is exactly 2 ft. shorter than 3 meter lanyards. Only available with Green tracer.
• BlueWater 11.5 m ArmorTech™ Rope Lanyard. 6,600 lbf. (29 kN), Lanyard Length 8 ft usable adjustment.
• New Aluminum snap hooks located on shock absorber and legs meet 3600 lbf. (15kN) side load gate strength requirements of ANSI Z359.12-2009 standard.
• Meets ANSI/ASSE Z359.3-2017, ANSI/ASSE Z359.12-2009 and EN12841:2006-C Standards.
ISC ANSI 1135 Carabiner is secured to with retainer pin to RAD so that it is not removable.
ISC ANSI 1135 CARABINER IS CERTIFIED TO MEET ANSI/ASSE Z359.12-2009 STANDARD
SKU# RADLANYARD-PGE (Red RAD, 8 ft of adjustment, w/Green Tracer Lanyard, Black Aluminum Snap Hook, w/1135 ANSI Carabiner on RAD) Price $ 326.00
SKU# RADLANYARD-PGE6 (Red RAD, 6 ft of adjustment, with Green Tracer Lanyard, Black Aluminum Snap Hook, w/1135 ANSI Carabiner on RAD) Price $ 325.00
SKU# RADLANYARD-RP-PGE REPLACEMENT LANYARD FOR RAD, 8 ft of adjustment, w/Green Tracer Lanyard, Black Aluminum Snap Hook) Price $107.00
SKU# RADLANYARD-RP6-PGE REPLACEMENT LANYARD FOR RAD, 6 ft of adjustment, w/Green Tracer Lanyard, Black Aluminum Snap Hook) Price $101.75
|Origin||Made in the USA|
|Strength||5,000 lbf. (22.2kN)|