Lanyard leg is made from heavy-duty 1 inch, 9800 lbf. webbing,
adjustable from 4.5-6 foot length. Available with aluminum or steel ladder hooks. This allows the worker to safely connect at foot level. Ideal for stage rigging and entertainment industry workers who need subdued color equipment.
• Maximum free fall distance allowed 6 and 12 feet. Full activation of lanyard extended absorber an additional 48 or 60 inches.
• New snap hooks located on shock absorber and legs meet 3600 lbf. (15kN) side load gate strength requirements of ANSI Z359.12-2009 standard.
• UL Certified to meet ANSI/ASSE Z359.12-2009 and ANSI/ASSE Z359.13-2013 standards
• Lanyards and all hardware in black for stage rigging and entertainment industry
• NEW Now available in adjustable length lanyard 3.5-5 Foot length(Call for Pricing).
|Length Extended||6 feet|
|Length Retracted||4.5 feet|
|Origin||Made in the USA|
|Strength||5,000 lbf. (22kN)|