Designed with a safety vest built into the harness for high visibility and ease of donning. Great for confined space standby use as well as victim rescue applications. Manufactured from custom made webbing to offer a lightweight, durable harness. Webbing is treated to increase abrasion resistance while reducing flammability. Universally sized for a wide range of workers. Rear D ring pad prevents D ring from sliding and will not break if the worker is lowered on it. "Stab-Lock" quick connect leg buckles for easy donning. Comes equipped with sub-pelvic strap. Sternal attachment loops can be connected with delta link (provided) for use in work positioning, ladder climbing, emergency descent control and rescue applications.
• One size, fully adjustable
• Shoulder D rings available at $10 charge
• Weight 2 lb. 14 oz.
• Optional leg pads available (item 413)
• Optional shoulder pads available (item 411)
• UL Classified to meet NFPA 1983/2017 edition standards
• UL Classified ANSI/OSHA Z359.11-2014
|Origin||Made in USA|