Unique new concept for a CQB belt system that can easily be converted to a rappel or extraction seat harness. Belt portion of the harness can be warned as a standard CQB belt. The waist belt buckle is located on the left of the center to make it easier to accommodate a drop leg or waist holster on the right side of the waist belt. The leg support portion of the harness is easily attached to the belt with Cobra quick connect buckles. The leg portion is small enough to be stowed in BDU leg pockets. The harness attachment point is well suited for all rappel and extraction situations. Weight 1 lb. 6 oz. NEW - WAIST BELT PORTION OF 319C/319CPJ HARNESS IN NOW MADE WITH "Operational Camouflage Pattern" (OCP) WEBBING.
• Sizes M(30-36"), L(34-40") and XL(38-44"). 319CPJ available only in Sizes: M, L
• Available in OCP/terra. Black Harness available on a Special Order basis only. Call for availability and lead times.
• 1.5-inch webbing on leg loops
• Meets ASTM F1772 Seat Harness Standards
• Also available: Climbing Leg Suspension Strap (item 303)
• Also available with 1.75-inch quick release Cobra waist buckle (item 319C). COBRA® buckles by AUSTRIALPIN™
• New CPJ Model with 1.75 inch quick release Cobra waist buckle and 1" Cobra Leg Buckles for the most minimalist in stable bulk. (item 319C). 319CPJ is available in right or left-hand waist buckle versions.
319 Special Forces Rappel Belt: NSN# 4240016416761
|Origin||Made in the USA|
|Size||M, L, XL|
|Weight||1 lb. 6 oz.|