Designed in conjunction with Navy military Special Ops units this harness is worn as a duty belt on users BDU’s. New Navy rappel harness criteria mandates NFPA certification for all rappel and extraction harnesses. The base harness is the USN approved version of the Light Weight Assault but in terra color. Stiffener webbing is sewn inside the belt area of the harness to support wearing sidearm. Leg portion can be quickly donned by opening the pouch and securing the leg loop portions with quick connect aluminum Cobra(ANSI Z359.1 Certifies Version) buckles. Harness rappel attachment D-ring located at waist level allows for the attachment of a chest harness section (424USN ) to convert this harness into a full-body harness for extraction situations. Sizes M(30-36"), L(34-40") and XL(38-44")
• Available in Terra w/Black contrasting thread and new Multi-Cam pouch.
• Also available: Climbing Leg Suspension Strap (item# 303)
• Utilizes slot webbing construction.
• Meets New NSN Rappel Harness Construction and certification criteria
• UL Classified to NFPA 1983/2017 edition standards
• 320CC-USN version has Cobra buckles on leg loops and waist of the harness.
• 320C-USN version has Cobra buckles on leg loops only, Yates Cam-Lock waist buckles. COBRA® buckles by AUSTRIALPIN™ NSN#4240016416759
$238.00 - 320CUSN Tactical Rappel Belt
$275.00 - 320CCUSN Tactical Rappel Belt w/Cobra Waist Buckle
|Origin||Made in the USA|
|Size||M, L, XL|
|Weight||1 lb. 6 oz.|